Receive an annual payment based on:
- Soil Productivity
- Local Cash Rent For Similar Soil Types, Which May Vary From County to County.
- Additional 20% premium available for enrolling acres into these highly beneficial conservation practices
- 50% cost share available for seeding and establishment of buffers
- Term of Contract: 10-15 years
- Hay crop CANNOT be harvested
Practices Funded Through Continuous CRP
- Grass Filter Strips -Cost share rate of 50% available for seeding.
- Grass Waterways – Cost share at rate of 50% available for excavation, seeding, fertilization, and mulching expenses and any grade stabilization structure that may be needed.
- Riparian Buffers – Cost share available for tree planting at rate of 50%.
- Field Windbreaks -Cost share available for tree planting at rate of 50%.
Example of payment:
|Soil Type:||Pewamo (Pe)||Blount (BnA)|